TV News Ideas

Monday, February 2, 2009

Post your ideas for a news show, name, look, etc. after watching the NLRHS news and the links from the MM wiki. You get to decide what the show looks like, so share your ideas or they won't be used! 

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we should call it the royal news! and have our school colors! it should look like a classic news show but with a modern twist!

Anonymous said...

I think we should have at least our mascots name "The Royals" or something to that extent of in the name at least anything would be awesome with me, haha. The look would obviously be sharp and most likely the graphics would have our school colors, I think that would be really fun.

Anonymous said...

Our name should definitely be called Royals. And we should have our colours with our mascot.
And have a cool weather studio!
Oh and also put like a schedule up where people can see when our rugby games are!

Brenna said...

Have the name "Royals" in it so we won't have to change it when we got to the new school.

Anonymous said...

We should go for as much of a professional approach as possible. for the lower third a black and yellow bar with a tigers head on the end would be cool.

Anonymous said...

i think we should call it super news from the people that no one knows. and it should all be on motocross and that is all so ya lets not do this it sounds like too much work!

Anonymous said...

the youtube vieos were sooooooooooo boring we should make it more interesting by no putting people to sleep

Anonymous said...

I think the whole idea on calling it "Royal News" is a good idea... this could turn into a really funn project :)

Anonymous said...

I think that our newcast thingy should look professional and put together, not a piece of crap.
I think we should call it The Sexy Action News Team or Bird is the Word.

Anonymous said...

ii think that the royals lion logo should be put onto the track suits along with the sport,name,number,position etc. As of this they should consider it because putting the school logo on the track suits is showing the onther schools that we are a great team and have school S.P.I.R.I.T
The first video i found interesting becasue of the matter iinvolved with the gas industry. Prices are outragious!!

Anonymous said...

I think we should call our newscast "Bird is The Word" or "Sexy Action News Team".
We should use a neutral but sophisticated backdrop, with a dark desk. We should also use animation in the weather I think.

tasco said...

we should have some theme music

Anonymous said...

by the way i meant 'lion' instead of 'tiger'

Anonymous said...

should be called royals news.

Anonymous said...

Call it something not gay.

Anonymous said...

Global Cold Lake

Anonymous said...

We should call it the royal Reporting news, and put in are school colors, and but a good yet trippy twist!

Anonymous said...

in our news cast we should have a professional sense of thought. we should have at the beginning of the show or the intro our royals lion jumping across the screen and our newscast anchors in the background preparing their news story. there should be several creative material that brings up the spirit..

Lions would be rad eh?

Anonymous said...

i would be interested in a music segment or hockey events

Anonymous said...

i believe we should call it the royal news so that way it will represent the school

Anonymous said...

i believe we should call it the royal news so that way it will represent the school

Anonymous said...

Pornographic Adventures with the Royals news cast.

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure we should still make it fun. I mean, Bird is the Word makes me laugh my pants off! lols on Bekky. But if you do call it something with Royals we would have to say it funn. We could call it Pedro the Lion.

Anonymous said...

name it CLC live it would be BALLIN!