Animation Criteria

Thursday, January 29, 2009

After watching some stop motion films, post your thoughts about what appeals to you about them. What things should be concentrate on when making a stop motion film? 

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

very smooth and pretty cool to watch

Brenna said...

Smooth Transitions, interesting.

Anonymous said...

smooth. fun to watch.

Anonymous said...

cool video. smooth

Anonymous said...

interesting and well performed

Anonymous said...

I, good sir, think it is very PRUDENT to keep the consistency of the frames the same, without consistency the animation will look choppy and will not be enjoyed by said viewing public.

Ps: I'm not that afraid of wolves, but If I encountered one I would probably run away.

Anonymous said...

really interesting and complicating, lots of really good creativity and great transitions.

Anonymous said...

Make it smooth and easy to watch?

Anonymous said...

it would be cool to be a human skateboard

Anonymous said...

To me, stop motion is more than a video style, it's a way of life. To you, or a everyday normal person, stop motion is just an activity, but that is wrong! Stop motion is instinct, IT CAN NOT BE TAUGHT. Many have tried to learn the ways of the stop motion art, and many have failed.

Good day.

Brandon.

Anonymous said...

Its pretty sweet!
And funny

Anonymous said...

violence seems to make stop motions funnier.
the virtue of patience as well as creativity is also key.

Anonymous said...

they are very interesting and funny to a surety extend but if they get to cared away they get very boarding, i would make one. they are cool.

Anonymous said...

Video was cool and fun to watch

Anonymous said...

they are very funny and weird but they are interested and they very boring I like the one of psp portable.

Anonymous said...

After watching the Stop Animation videos on you tube, I noticed that in the stop animation videos were clear on positioning the objects they were recording. Some were humorous and neat. I really liked them.

Anonymous said...

Sweet. It's way better than the lame podcasts we had to do a million of last year.

Anonymous said...

i thought this was very cool to watch.........

Anonymous said...

very iinteresting videos..technology hass great way from the past .=D

Anonymous said...

I like the fluidity of most stop motion videos. They need to have many frames in order to keep the video smooth and flowy.

Anonymous said...

kuufki is the basic iinformation to these computers!!!! =}

Anonymous said...

they look really sweet and cool, you have to make sure that you dont make the jumps to big or else it will look dumb