A theme a weeeeeeeek!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

We are going to use thematic ideas from YOU, the student to create our Cellywood films. Post your ideas for themes here. Each week, we will vote using polleverywhere.com to see what theme to use in our films! 

42 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iron Chef Films:

Ingredients: shoe, ipod, cowboy hat
Dialogue: "Why did you do this to me?
Location: stairway

Anonymous said...

I think a good theme would be hate. (fight scenes!!!)

Kirsten said...

I think something scary would be awesome, especially with some suspense involved!

Anonymous said...

i think i good theme would be hate because it is appealing

Anonymous said...

I think a movie with alot of comedy and drama would be fun to watch.

Anonymous said...

A theme could be confused

Anonymous said...

i agree with ryne

Brenna said...

I think a good mocumentry kind of theme would be pretty cool

Anonymous said...

i agree with ryne and evan but with death

Anonymous said...

I think a good film should have A little bit of comedy and action in it






Matt

Anonymous said...

i think the theme of speed would be cool

Anonymous said...

http://www.cliptive.com/entries/M4Rdg/Water+Hole

The Water Hole is the title of this video. The things we liked about it, is that it was humorous, and the random rabbit was very ridiculous, which made the video awesome!

Anonymous said...

I think videos should have action and dancing but no singing stuff. Or even people wiping out and doing flips.

Anonymous said...

Transportation?
Animals?

Anonymous said...

http://www.cliptive.com/entries/J4Qd5/Underwear+Boy+%2830+sec.+version%29

I liked the ideas, and the narration. ha and the boy who thinks he is cool.

Anonymous said...

Drama..
-Dez

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

inspirational!!!

Anonymous said...

ninjas

Anonymous said...

international spies O.o

Anonymous said...

SUPER THINGS!! like a super shoes on wonder-bread... or something.....

I LOOOOOOOOOVE SUPER HEROESSSSS!!!!!



Larissa.Aulenbach

Anonymous said...

a serious comedy about a cheese bun

Anonymous said...

Happy Stuff FROM HELL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

good places and views

Anonymous said...

Kung Fu

Anonymous said...

it needs to have the perfect combo of seriosness (i cant spell) and just utter sillieness

Anonymous said...

International spies using cheese buns as weapons!!

Anonymous said...

i also think speed would be really cool, with alot of range of motion and moving around alot with no point or purpose.

Anonymous said...

cows eating cheese rolls/buns moooo

Anonymous said...

sports

Anonymous said...

something random and funny

Anonymous said...

good music is key

well that and creative camara shots

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Carter!! MUSIC!

Anonymous said...

if the audiance cant relate to the theme they will get bored and stop watching

Anonymous said...

Some thing funny and animated sort of...

Anonymous said...

people love suprizes the more you suprize them the better just dont scare them or creep them out

Anonymous said...

somethin funny like this

http://www.cliptive.com/entries/ezV3C/War+of+Words

Anonymous said...

cheese is good

Unknown said...

something with a lot of tension and action !

Anonymous said...

does anyone know where i can get a remote control car??

Anonymous said...

if its new its most likely cool but sumtimes its a shoot and miss

Anonymous said...

ingredience:Dog,cd and autum
dialogue:Ill Be back
Location: hiking trail