Cellywood!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Watch several films on cellflixfestival.org, then identify which one was your favourite. Why was it your top pick? Give specific elements in the film that made it appealing to you. 

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.cliptive.com/entries/EEC91/Inspiration
This movie is very inspirational and also very true. You are allowed to wait for an idea instead of picking one you dont care about.

Anonymous said...

My favorite video from cell festival was Shellfish linK: http://www.cliptive.com/entries/PQTGn/Shellfish

Anonymous said...

i liked Blind Before Yesterday because it actual means something unlike those other video





http://www.cliptive.com/entries/Nyth9/CellFlix+2006+Finalist+-+%22Blind+Before+Yesterday%22+by+Peter+Herron

Anonymous said...

out of the movies on the Celflix site my favorite was "Blind Before Yesterday"

Anonymous said...

CellFlix 2006 Finalist - "Demographic" by Sudhanshu Saria- because it sounds cool! sports- theme

Alex

Kirsten said...

http://www.cliptive.com/entries/5RMHu/Peep+Show

This was quite humorous, I liked how the people thought they would get something much different than they got. I also enjoy how pointless it is.

Anonymous said...

http://www.cliptive.com/entries/Nyth9/CellFlix+2006+Finalist+-+%22Blind+Before+Yesterday%22+by+Peter+Herron

This movie was good. He thought of good places to put his phone.

Anonymous said...

Out of the movies of the CellFlix website,I thought "blind before Yesterday" was by far my favorite because it had some really cool shots in the film or like a 30 second movie.

Anonymous said...

http://www.cliptive.com/entries/ibQF2/Bowling%21

This is my favourite movie because the lights are interesting, and the angles are sweet. They show the whole process through several clips...

Anonymous said...

Sorry i for got to put the linkhttp://www.cliptive.com/entries/Nyth9/CellFlix+2006+Finalist+-+%22Blind+Before+Yesterday%22+by+Peter+Herron

Brenna said...

http://www.cliptive.com/entries/Mwz9a/Assisted+Living

I liked this one because I found it funny. The lines were pretty good as well as the editing.

Anonymous said...

i liked the video on the cellflix site because its funny, and random

http://www.cliptive.com/entries/UnZIq/Sponsored

Anonymous said...

i like this one for the way it uses scrabble to describe feeling

http://www.cliptive.com/entries/ezV3C/War+of+Words

Anonymous said...

Me and Tessa liked the 4 in 30 video on the cell festival because it was very interesting, random, didn't get bored and had good music.

Anonymous said...

I didnt like any of them.
Being honest.
Thought alot of them were completely pointless and boring.
-Dez

Anonymous said...

i really enjoyed both blind before yesterday because it gives you a marvelous insight on how just random shots can make a great and emotional video. and also...
UNDERWEAR BOY... b.c i thought it was really funny and entertaining.

Larissa.A

Anonymous said...

http://www.cliptive.com/entries/ezV3C/War+of+Words

i like it , it made me laugh .

Unknown said...

I liked Blind Before Yesterday, very creative.
http://www.cliptive.com/entries/Nyth9/CellFlix+2006+Finalist+-+%22Blind+Before+Yesterday%22+by+Peter+Herro

Anonymous said...

I liked the Blind Before Yesterday Video. The simplicity of it and the places he used was very good.

Anonymous said...

http://www.cliptive.com/entries/i1tau/Morning+Hallucination

I thought this technique was really different and gave a good perspective of what was going on

Anonymous said...

http://www.cliptive.com/entries/ibQF2/Bowling%21

this is a a movie about bowling.

Anonymous said...

It was flashy and grabbed our attention.
Very trippy, and good technique by
repeating scenes.